Standard groups of 25 or more (including the leader) and student groups of 26 or more will receive a discount of ¥10 per regular ticket.
All members of the group must embark and disembark at the same stations when using group tickets.
Group tickets can be purchased and issued at the Yurikamome Shimbashi and Toyosu stations.
Student Groups and Standard Groups
|Student Groups||Standard Groups|
|Group Composition||Group of school (※1) students of 25 or more (※2) accompanied by school staff (including doctors and nurses).||Groups of 25 or more, other than those to the left, including the leader.|
|Discount Rate||26+ passengers (including the leader) will be discounted 25%
300+ passengers will be discounted 30%
|25+ passengers will be discounted 17%
300+ passengers will be discounted 20%
|Free of Charge||1 passenger in up to 100 passengers
2 passengers in 101 or more passengers
|1 passenger in up to 100 passengers
2 passengers in 101 or more passengers
- (※1) Eligible Schools
- Authorized schools (schools designated by passenger railway companies) and schools designated in Article 1 of the School Education Law
- Nursery school children designated in Article 39 of the Child Welfare Act
- (※2) Although less than 25 passengers is generally not considered a school group, a group may be classified as a school group in the following instances. (However, in this case no person will be eligible for charge exemption.)
- When a city Board of Education verifies a "School in Remote and Isolated Areas," as designated in Article 2 of the Promotion of Education in Remote and Isolated Areas
- When (※1) is not applicable but the following conditions are met
- (1) Organized groups of children/students with the appropriate school staff of elementary/junior/high schools (including foreign schools, vocational schools that grant university entry, schools for the visually impaired, schools for the hearing impaired, schools for students with disabilities that are designated by passenger railway companies).
- (2) The number of enrolled children/students in a single grade is fewer than 25.
- (3) If the entire grade of students travels for a regular school activity has submitted a year-event plan or has a copy of the notification document for a school field trip/excursion that the Board of Education can verify.
Method of Calculating Group Passenger Fares
|Method of Calculating Group Passenger Fares|
|Adult Group Passenger Fare||｛total trip fare of 1 adult passenger × (1 - discount rate)｝（※1）
× (total number of people - number of free passengers) = adult group passenger fare
|Child Group Passenger Fare||｛total trip fare on 1 child passenger × (1 - discount rate)｝（※2）
× (total number of people - number of free passengers) = child group passenger fare
|Adult/Child Mixed Group Passenger Fares||The overall fare will be totaled after separately calculating fares and incremental amounts.
In this case, only adult(s) can travel free of charge.
- （※1）Increments are rounded up to the nearest ¥10 unit.
- （※2）Increments are rounded up.
- ※The discount is applied to the "Round-trip Fare" when purchasing round-trip tickets.
Group Application Method
- Please write the necessary information including the date of travel and number of passengers in the group passenger transport application for the Yurikamome Line.
- Please apply directly in person or by fax and submit your application to the issuing stations (Shimbashi Station, Toyosu Station) at least one week in advance.
- On the day of travel, please have the group leader contact the relevant station regarding the official number of passengers at least one hour in advance of travel. Group tickets (one ticket for each group member) will be issued in exchange for the fare at the issuing station.
Breaking a journey
If you get off at any station along the route to your destination, your ticket will become invalid for the remainder of the journey and will be collected at the station you exited from. The fare for the remainder of the journey will not be refunded.
Please see FAQ for more information.
Areas linked by Yurikamome
Takeshiba 〜 Shibaura・
Rainbow Bridge Area
Transformation of Shibaura from Sea and Freight Loading Area Since Edo Period