Lost & Found
Contact us regarding property lost inside the station or train car
Depending on the location of its discovery, the lost property will be transferred to either Shimbashi Station or Toyosu Station for safekeeping.
The lost property will be transferred from the local station to the Yurikamome Lost & Found Center.
|After 2 days||
After a fixed period of storage at the Yurikamome Lost & Found Center, the property will be transferred to the Lost & Found Center of the Metropolitan Police Department.
- ※ID (driver’s license or insurance card ) and personal seal (or signature) are required for collecting lost property.
- ※In general, only the owner may collect lost property.
- ※A third party may collect the lost property at the station on behalf of the owner in unavoidable situations. A letter of proxy is required.
We will ask you to record your information on the documentation for holding and returning lost property
Handling of personal information filled out in the document for holding/returning lost property.
Customers acknowledge that the personal information obtained by This Company via the information given through tickets purchases or holding and returning lost property will be used for its intended purposes or handled as described below.
The documentation we will ask you to fill in with regard to holding or returning lost property.
- (1) When picking up lost property
- The personal information recorded in the "Document for Temporary Custody from the Owner" issued by This Company will be used when it becomes necessary for the Metropolitan Police to contact This Company or the owner with regard to the rights over the lost property and in the preparation of a report to be sent to the jusridictional police station.
- (2) When returning lost property
- The personal information recorded in the "Lost & Found Receipt" etc., submitted to This Company by the owner of the lost property will be used in the event that it becomes necessary to contact the owner with regard to the rights over the lost property.